Friday, July 24, 2015

Life Took Over

 
My last post was October 2014. I've tried reviving this blog, updating with just outfit posts and short, random chit chat of things that interests me. But I'm also into other forms of social media especially Instagram, which took over my interest, even eclipsing Facebook and sadly, this blog. Now I update FB, Twitter, & Tumblr via IG. Not that it's really important or necessary but in this day and age of over-sharing and connectiveness, you simply can't escape. Unless you really try hard. Unless it impedes your social interaction in the outside world. For me it's always been a virtual diary of sorts. I love looking back at images and it reminds me of certain feelings, of that moment. Maybe not quite the same feelings and emotions that particular time but rather a rosy, nostalgic sensation. I feel good seeing myself where I am now and what I have gone through. I'm not specifically fond of emotional posts that detail specific what-nots. I try not to explain myself. Recently I've avoided posting so much event photos or food shots, too. Anything that I feel too personal. I'm more into clothes and outfit posts. A bit materialistic and superficial there but it's a choice. Hahaha! So somehow this entry comes a bit of surprise. I'm feeling nostalgic, remembering when this blog was my main source of outlet and connection. I met really good friends through this. I documented some of the best and worst time of my life here. Life leads you to unexpected detours. Life takes charge. Work swamps. Whimsical affairs and preoccupations takes back seat, tossed around, forgotten. And somehow we thank memory and our ability to remember of things past. To take on what we've neglected. To continue this part of the journey. So bear with me, again.
 
 
 
denim jacket - Helmut Lang
shirt - Don Protasio
pants - Margaret Howell
shoes - Dr. Martens


2 comments:

kawadjan said...

Welcome back! Push mo ang blogging, day!

fuchsiaboy said...

Thank you, my one and only reader! ;)