Thursday, November 23, 2006

the faces at the F&H fashion show

Some of the faces at the F&H fashion show featuring the designs of Ivarluski Aseron and M. Barretto. (courtesy of Louis Claparols using the camera of Bobby Carlos)


Robi Lolin, Reian Mata & Patty Eustaquio


Patrick Ty, Bea Ledesma & Joey Samson


Xeng Zulueta

Meg Fashion Ed Peewee Reyes

Karla Alindahao, Patrick Ty, Joey Samson & BiancaSalonga


Patrick Ty

John Herrera


Club Government CEO Henry Lim & Louis Claparols (also known as Wonder Woman)


Eric delos Santos


Puey Quiniones















James Reyes & Jojie Lloren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been lurking here on your site for a while. Really glad to see a fellow Ilonggo online & making a name for himself. Check out my page if you want. Palagpat lang ni akon ya! :P I'm also glad to see you're aquainted with Eric Delos Santos. He might not remember me, but he made my bridesmaid's dress for my friend's, Adelfa, wedding back in '03. Please tell him I said hello if you see him & I really would love to keep in touch w/ him. You can visit me at http://ravissant.blog-city.com. Thanks & more power to you!