Sunday, May 20, 2012

Nothing New Here

I like pieces rather than whole outfits because I seldom wear the same thing the same way. Still, it feels like I'm achieving the 'uniform' concept I'm currently fascinated about. Next idea I have is to choose 10 pieces of clothing to wear for 10 days. Will I survive having an edited clothing capsule? That will come soon but now I want to share my Fashion Diary below:

top - Zucca top + The Alchemists vest

bottom - EDITED pants

shoes - Y-3 Yohji Yamamoto

top - DP f/w 12-13 top

bottom - DP dropcrotch pants

shoes - DM's

top - Canali sleeveless jacket + Made In The Earth tee

bottom - DP dropcrotch pants

shoes - DM's

Same old, same old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

10 pieces of clothing to be worn in 10 days? Sounds like an interesting challenge to take up. I agree that mix and matching pieces tend to make outfits more interesting.:-)

Btw, love the look again.

Sintea