Friday, September 22, 2006

Missing Helmut Lang


Today I'm wearing a Helmut Lang shirt and his parfum. I could have swiped him in my under arm (got his deodorant) and carried a bag of his but I decided it was too much. So i paired the shirt with an off-white Paul Smith jeans and carried a Westwood bag. I miss his designs. I miss opening style.com with its New York Fashion Week coverage with Helmut's new look splashed on its front page. I miss him in Vogue, Bazaar and self service. Whatever happened to him? Is he holed up in his home in the Hamptons? Is he back in Europe? Is he still coming back to do fashion?



Stella Tenant wearing Helmut Lang in the cover of i-D


Love the handpainted pants


Very Helmut Lang.Poetry in sheer plastic pants.


The ugly shoes works the look.


Random Thoughts

Yesterday was the presscon of Campus Fashionista Model Search. It was fun. I'll post some pix soon.

Today is the birthday of Ms. Ditas T., my boss. We had an early afternoon wine party at Bluejay with her bestest friends, Marichel M., Desiree B., Gerry G. and his hubby Butch. I swear I'm the only one who is below 30. My friends are so older than me! It was fun. Will post pix soon. I will be rushing to Robinsons after this post to attend her merienda party for the officemates and other friends. We will be feasting on chocolate cupcakes, birthday spaghetti, lumpia Hanoi, etc.

Earlier this morning I guested at the Morning Show (a local lifestyle show) with John, Kresha, Charlene and fashion designer Bo Parcon to promote Campus Fashionista Model Search. Kaloka! Super promote talaga. I had to smooch the media, nakakaloka! hehehe But I'm having fun.

Tomorrow, i'll have a photoshoot with Loven Ramos with possibly the model Richmund and Renz. We will see how it goes.

Mwah!

No comments: