Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Lunch

Blue swimmer crab spaghetti. I love this dish. I love crabs but I hate removing it from its shell. Too, messy and smelly especially if you are eating in a resto. I only eat it by hand if I'm at home.

Salmon with bean sprout salad and potato chips. Fresh potato chips I consider my junk food. It's a feel good food especially if I'm feeling down and crabby from lack of sugar. Being pesco vegetarian, I think my palate has developed greatly where it can taste the nuanced, delicate flavors of vegetables. I so hated bell peppers before but now it's one of my fave vege especially if it's grilled in olive oil with some pepper and salt. Yummy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,
I'm emailing you from The Helmut Newton Estate. Maconochie Photography
+44 207 439 3159
info@macphoto.co.uk

As you might know, all images are protected by copyright law, which state that no one can use images without the copyright holder's permission.
You currently have a Newton image on you blog, but have no official permission for this.
We would like you to remove it immediately.

Regards,
Helena Vidalic