Thursday, November 22, 2007

Eco-chicness

Everybody is into the eco-chic. Ms. Chuvaness is one of those who is seriously promoting eco-chicness. Just check out her blog at livejournal. As for me, I'm really doing my small part by reducing plastic consumption. I even sewed a cloth sando bag in black to go with my almost all black wardrobe choices. There's my trusty Adidas shoppers, the sport and the heritage line, all in black. Will take pictures promise. Guess who are into eco-chicness, too! Why, Goyard, the it-bag for those richy rich ladies who are too chic they give you nose bleed, and Ann Demeulemeester, the designer du-jour for the rocker artsy set.


Don't you just love the house of Goyard? My eco bag should be this! A yummy $310 value at Barney's.

ann demeulemeester store in Seoul, Korea. Designed by Korean architect Minsuk Cho, the exterior feature succulent covered walls.

Info and photos from hintmag

No comments: