Thursday, November 22, 2007

New and ukay


Dior Homme shirt : new from NU store

I thought I'd die here in Cambodia because of the very, very limited clothing choices you can get. Well, in a way it's true. But one learns to survive and adapt. Good thing Fate led me to this store in Phnom Penh which sells some labels that are up my style alley. I got a Dior Homme shirt. Kris Van Assche and Vivienne Westwood you are next.


seven jeans belt : from ukay here in Siem Reap

Well, there is ukay here in Cambodia, too. This seven belt is the 2nd piece I bought from the ukay here. I found a Missoni shirt, a Nina Ricci top and a Balenciaga shirt which I didn't buy. i don't know, I will check it out again. At Salu, their local market, I spotted a Ralph Lauren shirt. I didn't check if it was original though since that time I was not in the mood to ukay and it was raining. Honestly, I miss the ukay in Iloilo. Nobody can beat me when it comes to ukay-ukay in Iloilo.

No comments: