Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Ilonggo Friends in Siem Reap

From Bangkok, my friends, Bo and Jaki, and moi and Tita Jaki's son Ralph and another friend, Dante, took the land trip route to Siem Reap instead of flying. Para makatipid, wehehehe! It's FUN doing that with friends.

The requisite tuktuk shot because it was Bo's first time.

We also visited my former workplace, Hotel de la Paix.

Ambreen was in town so we had dinner together.

Tired from the trip we had some wonderful foot and back massage near Poetry.

Bo in front of Poetry.

Tita Jaki and Bo in Art Deli.

I also toured Bo in Angkor Wat, of course.

I also treated him and Tita Jaki to Spa Indochine.

Of course, I also had a massage.

They saw the latest exhibit in the Arts Lounge, the gallery I curate before.

For my birthday, I treated my friends at Sugar Palm.

Dante and Rachel.

Rachel got me a birthday cake.

Bo trying Loven's hat at Poetry.

No comments: