Tuesday, September 14, 2010

JULY 4th

How did I celebrate my birthday?

I went to church in the morning.

My church look:

Top: Lanvin Homme

Bottom: DP linen pants

Accessories: Dior Homme bag and Take.Two shoes

They had this projection for me. Awwww, how sweet.

Then we had lunch at Blady and Cielo's house.

They had a delish cake for me!

In the afternoon we had a barbecue party at Leigh and Jo's apartment rooftop.

Kongkea and Leigh enjoying some drinks.

Jo laughing at something.

Moi.

And my look:

Top: DP 'Elizabeth' tee

Bottom: DP black pants

Accessories: DM's x Raf Simons and Missile skull necklace

Another cake for moi!

Apres, it was dinner at Amansara hosted by Ate Linette.

Ate and moi. I LOVE dining at Amansara. Sooooo chic!

Another yummy 'Happy Birthday' cake!

No comments: