Monday, March 19, 2012

Le Look

At Kampot: Another Place tee, DP pants, DM's and ArtBerg bag.

At Kep: Another Place tee, Muji pants, DM's, vinyl cap, Van's shades and ArtBerg bag.

It's basically the same style in different colors and a bit styling. I've come to realize that I like these kind of clothing to wear because it's comfortable. I've gotten lazy to think of my outfits everyday that I revert to default easy mode especially when I travel. I'm always stocking up on cotton tees from Another Place, Seven Heaven and Divided because it's just so easy to wear. If I can afford it I buy Margiela AIDS tee whenever I can. Dropcrotch pants have been essential in my uniform, too. I reserve the special ones from Comme des Garcons and Yohji Yamamoto for special events. On regular days I have my own design and also pieces from Muji and other basic labels. Comfy chic is my style direction for myself.

No comments: