Tuesday, December 07, 2010

BKK looks

When I travel it's usually comfort over style that I think of. Also, it must be washable, easy to dry, and iron free. And light weight! I'm known to pack my DP collection plus my own personal effects in one wheeled luggage (currently I'm using a Rimowa). I'm too cheap to pay excess baggage. Sayang, pang shopping pa ang money, no. Anyhoot, my look:

Top: stripe tank from Japan Thrift Shop

Bottom: DP jersey drop crotch pants

Accessories: Thomas Sabo necklace, Converse sneakers and Longchamp x Jeremy Scott f/w 10 Le Pliage bag

Another look:

Top: Ouki 'vintage style' tee

Bottom: cotton linen DP drop crotch pants

Accessories: Thomas Sabo skull necklace, Moschino bag and Nike Air sneakers

This my friend Franco wearing my tank/tee shirt.

2 comments:

toxic disco boy said...

INLOVE with the DP pants. is that cream or yellow?

fuchsiaboy said...

ochre. i have this in flesh, too. ;)