Sunday, May 10, 2009

Don Protasio : Phil. Fashion Week Holiday 09

Guys, I would like to invite you for the presentation of my capsule collection for Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2009. I'm joining the group show under the Vision & Trends category on May 28, 2009. Doors will be opened 5:30pm and the show will be at 6pm. Also, after that I'm part of the Barbie fashion show, 7pm. It celebrates the 50th year of the iconic doll and we're asked to create a special piece just for her. I'm actually more excited about this one. So guys I'll see you there. Everybody is welcome to watch.

5 comments:

khaz said...

i'll be there :D

RCXY said...

loves the military jacket

Anonymous said...

Very interested! Where can we get invites? :)

Anonymous said...

I'll Be there too:)

Sheryl said...

Hi I would really like to watch your show can I get an invite pls - Sheryl and Concon bautista would really appreciate it so much Ty 09062214630 cell - www.risingstarscattery.com