Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Gifts: Rick Owens, Number (N)ine

Eliz came back from her NY vacation slash trunk show bearing gifts for dear 'ol moi. Wonderful, wonderful gifts I love, love, love! A white Rick Owens tee in white with contrast 'dust' stripes. I love the slouchiness of the shirt. It's like wearing nothing at all because it's so soft.

Here's another Rick Owens 'dirt' oversized tee with diagonal seaming at the back. If I could only afford to wear one kind of tee Rick Owens is it. I'm just so ecstatic having all these!

She also gave me a Number (N)ine wood bead chain, one of her favest brand, which sadly has folded because of the bad economy. I only have a Number (N)ine tee and I'm wishing I could get a piece of jacket, perhaps, from their stellar last collection.

1 comment:

Izzy said...

lucky, lucky! I like!