Sunday, November 08, 2009

Bangkok last October

I was in Bangkok again, last month.

I attended a leadership seminar of APLA with my fellow church siblings. From right, Blady, Cielo, Tshi-ven and Nong.

Nong, Nika, Nimol and moi having some quick bite at the Food Hall of Siam Paragon.

One thing I love seeing in Bangkok are the art installations and galleries. These cloud like installation looks so cute.

Bangkok Art & Culture Center has little galleries inside that feature cute stuff and exhibits. One even sells vintage stuff, a tad overpriced than normal.

Of course, with Kawadjan in tow you would expect we will mess up with the artworks displayed. Remember how we werqd Louise Bourgeois' big spider?

Well, this time it's the mental hospital ang peg.

I love this exhibit.

We also werqd the alien outside BACC. A tad too much if you check my folder, here.

I really had fun and learned so many valauable insights and lessons during the workshop.

Despite the tight schedule during the weekend I'm there, I took time to check out wwa's new location. I must say the bigger space allowed the clothes to shine. I was about to buy this bag with 'pants' attachment but reconsidered since Kawadjan wanted me to see Wonder Anatomie. It's my new fave label in Bangkok!

See more of their designs here. We met the designers and they all looked cute wearing their edgy designs. Will attack their store again when I get back there.

Really loved this nori wanton soup in Marina. I'm hungry now...

Anyway, I experienced doing the landtrip again back to Siem Reap from Bangkok. The first time was a horrible ordeal but thankfully this latest one was a bit long due to circumstances but nevertheless much, much better than the first. Here's moi in Poipet, the Cambodian border which is about 2 hours away from Siem Reap.

3 comments:

kawadjan said...

Bongga ang documentation! Can't wait to see you here...

toxic disco boy said...

bongga naman dun. puro art. hmmm... mejo naloka lang ako sa higanteng gurlash na nag jejebs? haha.

Ces said...

I've been to Bangkok and I loved it. The shopping is like the Philippines, I think. You did look like you enjoyed the place.