Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fasyon Pips

Mowdel, Ria Bolivar, sure knows how to rock the Model Off Duty look. Love your style, paka!

Of course, we watched Project Runway season 2 finals. Sad to say I wasn't impressed with the collections of the 3 finalists, unlike the first season. I got bored, honestly.

Season 2 contestant and kabogera, Patrick Galang. I was hoping he'd be on the top 3 but got booted out (twice!).

Season 1 finalist, Veejay Floresca, lends his support. He's wearing his own designed jacket, seam side out, paired with a Dior Homme shades I love. He won a special jury prize in a Japanese design contest just recently.

PRP season 1 winner Aries Lagat, flanked by Veejay and moi.

Jerome Lorico's show was a refreshing change of directing style. His collection reminded me of Mihara Yasuhiro. Lot's of wearable pieces to acquire. Love the degrade denim wash.

Got invited by Ben Chan to watch their show. Wouldn't have dared showed without reserved seats given that Bench shows are always full. Rey Lanada was so nice in assisting me and my friends to have prime seats. I snapped Deither Ocampo who watched the show. Half of the models were Bench stars, like Richard&Lucy Gomez, et al. Aljur Abernica rocked the place. So as Kim&Gerald. There was this Coco Martin guy who made the ladies go shrieking like banshees. Half of the time I was pestering my friend Mikki and askinghim who the hell were on the runway. Lots of new faces for Bench.

There were oldtimers, too, icons if you may. Elizabeth Ramsey is such a darling.

Tessa Valdez was so...Tessa! lol!

I really had fun.

We also watched the Marlon Rivera show (one of my fave show) and bumped into the glam, chic, fab, insert-chica-word-here, THE Darryl Chang of Preview Magazine. Love her YSL-esque look. Very Stefano Pilati, non?

If DC is there, could AC be far behind? Andre Chang looking rather minimal in shades of gray. Earlier that week he was sporting a one shouldered jacket with a hude spider brooch.

And, lookey, lookey, what is he wearing?! Yup, it's the DP gladiator boots from s/s 2008

My friend Peer was such a big fan of AC so I NEED to post this for him. Early Christmas present my dear.

I also got to meet Toxic Disco Boy, finally, during my show day! See how we think alike? Margiela, much?

Fashion Diary pose: Top by Margiela AIDS tee, drop crotch pants, Mihara Yasuhiro sneaker/boots and Shinee bag (?). I hope I got it right.

Backstage I snapped Dimple Lim and Lizanne Cua rocking the requisite all-black ensembles.

Martin Bautista looking cute as ever. His collection was very Alaia, bodycon bitches.

Another cutie, Ziggy Savella, a young designer with a very focused aesthetic.

Always fun Madame Ciege Cagalawan, Toxic Disco Mike and Ava Paguyo who told me her collection was inspired by her baha experience.

My gang who watched and was there early: Peer, Mikki, Jerson, Jaki and Marichel.

Apres, we went to A.venue to have some drinks and food.

Ivan was there, too! I love tsika moments with friends.

Before flying to Iloilo, Dante, treated us for breakfast at Rockwell.

Manila is fun but I always miss Iloilo more.

1 comment:

toxic disco boy said...

aayyyyyy!!! naka eyeliner pala ako that time. wahaha... taking the pics! thanks don! my pants are two percent and the bag is unbranded that i got sa ooookhay. i like to call it Shinee bag too. haha