Sunday, February 15, 2009

Siem Reap Suitcase Sale : some stuff

Still my ongoing report about the Siem Reap Suitcase Sale. I was just talking to some friends this morning and they were bummed that they didn't go yesterday. I remember seeing some Libertine in one of the suitcases, a couple of Subversive accessories and other wonderful stuff. I can't wait for the next one I'm telling you. I still got plenty of stuff to unload actually. There was a group of Japanese girls who were snapping up some Lowry's Farm, Uniqlo, etc. Before I share my loot, here's some stuff I saw on the sale:

Want some Nine West and Giordano Concepts for $5?

How about some Steve Madden 'Mouse' shoes for the same price?

I love the color of this shirt! Two for $1 in this section.

This shirt has a 'Comme des Schnouzers Shirt' print. Ginaya ang Comme!

A Lowry's Farm top with a red bead necklace.

No comments: