Friday, September 18, 2009

Stuff from Eliz

A few days ago my friend Eliz arrived from her New York holiday with Andy. We had dinner at V&A tonight to catch up. She always get us gifts whenever she travels. Faith got that really cute Marc by Marc Jacobs tote in flouro pink. I'l take a close-up pix next time and post it here for you to see. That's Eliz, beside me holding my loot bag, and Andy on my side. It feels like an early Christmas!

My loot includes:

Two bracelets from Marc by Marc Jacobs. Eliz has the same black snake version.

This really cute Fashion 'children's book'!

My nephew Freedom should know about catwalk and Miu Miu, non?

A really cute eco bag from Vanity Fair x Anya Hindmarch.

I'l use this when I go ukay-ukay.

And then she brought me my Fantastic Man Helmut Lang Issue 4 magazine

and the limited edition MMM AIDS tee for a/w 07 - 08. I'm so happy!

No comments: