Friday, April 20, 2012

The Closest Of Me Being In Korea





I finally got a copy of South Korean magazine, Eloquence, which featured a fashion editorial featuring several labels in Cambodia. I was fortunate to have a few pieces of my spring/summer 2012 included in the shoot.





This page has my half-jacket and soda tab necklace. My friend Karl of Inkarlcerating bought a half-jacket from me.





This page features my distressed silver dress.





Another page has my side sliced buttondown shirt and I remember another friend, Paul Jatayna of Paulhighness, bought a piece of this, too. The model is also wearing the shoes I collaborated with Karl and Gold Dot.
I've never been to Korea but it's included in my list of places to visit. I'm praying it'll happen soon!

1 comment:

inkarlcerating said...

congrats my love. always