Sunday, April 01, 2012

Last Day In Bangkok

DAY 3

We just wanted to chill out after all the retail therapy and partying. We basically parked ourselves at Dean&Deluca, which was quite near Miguel and Bo's hotel. We were there for brunch until mid afternoon.

There was a time when Mario Maurer was all over Bangkok and that is not the case anymore. Meet Nadech, the new 'it-boy' of Thailand. He was on the cover of Bangkok Post's 'The Magazine' and several more glossies. All over the city you are bound to see the many billboard of products he is endorsing.

When I was there he had a movie showing, too.

We literally stuffed ourselves silly with food at Dean&Deluca. One of my fave is this strawberry layer cake made of thin pancakes. So yummy!

I'm wishing they will open in Cambodia.

We had a bit of shopping at Siam because Rey wanted to buy a dress for her niece. He ended up getting a nice lacy number at Theater. I didn't realize it's very nicely priced and I'm eyeing a waistcoat piece there.

We had drinks at Greyhound Cafe. I always love it there. Look at that lovely grafitti on the wall. It would be a nice print on a tee. With Bo, Kawadjan and Rey. Julius had class that day (his last day) but he caught up with us.

It's so nice to have Bo and Miguel meet my friends in Bangkok and San Francisco. Now I can't wait for the meet-up next year! Here's me, Miguel and Ace.

When I saw this it reminded me of my friend Toxic who influenced me to love K-Pop. SHInee is one of my favorites. I'm happy they released their new teaser for their new mini-album called Sherlock. Such talented and fashionable chaps.

Later in the evening we had dinner at this Thai restaurant in Silom. It was nice but I still love the food at Somtam or Hai. We had more chats and drinks, apres. We also checked out this place Julius wanted us to see but we didn't stay long. Then somehow we ended up at this coffee shop near Soi 1. It was more catching up and laughter.

I was so thrilled because Ace gave me a Y-3 sneakers! I was just admiring it on him when he asked if I like to have it. Who am I to refuse, right?!

The next day I travelled back to Cambodia with Miguel, Bo, Tita Jaki and her family. Ace and Rey stayed in Bangkok for a couple more days before they continued their vacation in Iloilo.

No comments: