Saturday, April 28, 2012

Seek And You Shall Find

I spent a day thrifting in Phnom Penh the last time I was there. The previous times before that I never really got the chance to have a leisurely time browsing through mounds of stuff because I was with my friends who can only take thrifting in small doses. That's why it's really ideal for me to thrift alone so I can spend as much time as I want and go to as many places until there's no more energy left on me.

I was happy to get this Plantation blazer because it's oversized and the style is very me. Most of the stuff being sold in the thrift shops I go to came from the 80's. Look how the jacket still looks so relevant and modern for today.

Another find is this K.M.K. draped top. I don't know aything about this label but it's totally my style. I used to collect every random designer bits and labels I find but I've been more discerning in my purchases lately and veered towards my preference of dark colors, draped, tailored, and minimal pieces.

I had a similar M by MJ bag before but Bo asked it from me. Now I found a replacement for it.

I bought this cute Tsumori Chisato pouch for my sister who is equally a bag lover like me. I don't know how many pieces of bags I gave to her already.

I was really tempted to buy this Undercover slides but I don't think my mom or my sister will like it. It's probably brand new. I wonder from what collection was it from. I hope somebody cool would buy it eventually.

No comments: