Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Random Things In Phnom Penh

I always end up eating at Blue Pumpkin at Monument Bookstore whenever I'm in Phnom Penh even though we have Blue Pumpkin in Siem Reap. They have Mille Feuille that's really yummy and although it's really a diet killer I still can't help myself but eat one.

At Monument they are selling this hilarious joke of a magazine called Couture. Yes, THAT, and it's priced at a whopping $15 per copy. It's even more expensive than American Vogue!

I had dinner with Nod and Franco at Parkway and I saw grilled frogs being sold.

I went thrifting and got some clothes plus this magazine called Lumiere, one of my fave Japanese magazines. It features a lifestyle that is organic, natural, muted and very 'Japanese'.

I attended the opening of ARTillery and Onin Lorente of Style Anywhere had an exhibition of his photographs. He included some frames taken from the photoshoot he did of my s/s 2012 collection. You can view his street style blog here.

I had breakfast at The Shop in 240, my ritual on mornings when I go back to Siem Reap. I usually take the lunch bus so I still have the morning free and there's nothing much nicer than to spend it having a long breakfast.

Onin was returning to Singapore that day, too, so we had time to catch up with Christine before our respective travel departures. They did a photoshoot the day before and I can't wait for the final edits to come out.

No comments: