Do you have what it takes to be the next fashion design sensation?
Do you have the style that set trends and revolutionize dressing?
Do you have the chutzpah to create and call it a work of art?
Here's your chance, yes you, to become the fashion designer that you've wanted to be!
Unleash your inner Dior! Drape like Balenciaga! Rip like Kawakubo! Whatever you do be as creative, innovative and modern as you can be.
CHALLENGE 1 : THE PURITY OF WHITE
The challenge is to use a common material and transform it into something exciting, creative, wearable and aesthetically pleasing.
1. White paper
2. Clear tape
1. Create any design based on the challenge. Remember to only use the assigned materials.
2. After finishing your design, take a front and back view photograph of it. Make sure it's againts a darker, plain background. You can either wear it, put in a model, dressform or in a hanger.
3. Send the photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send also a picture of yourself that you want published.
4. Include your name, alias or designer name, title of piece and a brief description of your concept and idea about your creation.
5. Deadline for submission is on August 27.
6. I reserve the right to disqualify entries if I deem it vulgar or violate the rules of the challenge.
After the closing of submission, qualified entries will be posted for comments and discussion. There will be 2 surprise judges because the resident judge will be me.
Do you have what it takes to win Best Designer?