Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fashion Diary 3

Here's another set of stuff I've worn recently. I kinda enjoy documenting my looks and how it's evolving. I'm religiously going to the gym now and I really want to lose the pounds I've gained since arriving here in Siem Reap. This diary helps me to get motivated since I don't weight myself. As long as I can live seeing myself in pictures I think I'm gonna be okey.

AT THE CAFE

Top: Muji gray top over a black generic tank

Pants: Levi's 501

Belt: Giordano Concepts

Shoes: K-Bond

TEAM BUILDING TRAINING AT A TEMPLE RUIN

Top: Y-3 shirt

Pants: polka dot shorts from the ukay with Muji leggings

Shoes: Converse

WORK

Top: Issey Miyake tie dye shirt

Pants: Levi's 501

Bag: Longchamp

Shoes: K-Bond

AT A PINOY GATHERING

Top: A.P.C. military jacket over a Gianfranco Ferre white button down shirt

Pants: Bo Parcon cropped pants

Socks: military green Burlington

Shoes: K-Bond

POSITIVE THINKING TRAINING

Top: H&M cotton tee

Pants: striped and multi belted from the ukay

Shoes: Nike Air Rift

GOING TO A BIRTHDAY POOL PARTY

Top: Muji tank

Pants: shorts from ukay

Shoes: Muji sneakers

Bag: Adidas tote

3 comments:

kawadjan said...

love ko ang ensemble sa pinoy gathering. i love the pants and the shoes!!! may k-bond ba sa bkk? would have to check that.

dahling, good luck on your weight loss.

paolo said...

Pinoy gathering and Team Building!

Gibo said...

where do you get ur ukays? that's one activity i'm missing!