Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fashion Diary 3

Here's another set of stuff I've worn recently. I kinda enjoy documenting my looks and how it's evolving. I'm religiously going to the gym now and I really want to lose the pounds I've gained since arriving here in Siem Reap. This diary helps me to get motivated since I don't weight myself. As long as I can live seeing myself in pictures I think I'm gonna be okey.

AT THE CAFE

Top: Muji gray top over a black generic tank

Pants: Levi's 501

Belt: Giordano Concepts

Shoes: K-Bond

TEAM BUILDING TRAINING AT A TEMPLE RUIN

Top: Y-3 shirt

Pants: polka dot shorts from the ukay with Muji leggings

Shoes: Converse

WORK

Top: Issey Miyake tie dye shirt

Pants: Levi's 501

Bag: Longchamp

Shoes: K-Bond

AT A PINOY GATHERING

Top: A.P.C. military jacket over a Gianfranco Ferre white button down shirt

Pants: Bo Parcon cropped pants

Socks: military green Burlington

Shoes: K-Bond

POSITIVE THINKING TRAINING

Top: H&M cotton tee

Pants: striped and multi belted from the ukay

Shoes: Nike Air Rift

GOING TO A BIRTHDAY POOL PARTY

Top: Muji tank

Pants: shorts from ukay

Shoes: Muji sneakers

Bag: Adidas tote

3 comments:

kawadjan said...

love ko ang ensemble sa pinoy gathering. i love the pants and the shoes!!! may k-bond ba sa bkk? would have to check that.

dahling, good luck on your weight loss.

paolo said...

Pinoy gathering and Team Building!

[G] said...

where do you get ur ukays? that's one activity i'm missing!