Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Art Deli Opening

Art Deli had a successful opening. Many people came and I'm so happy for Loven and Jam for the success of it.

Here's what I wore. I decided to debut my latest pants design for f/w 2010. Here I'm wearing the prototype in pale yellow cotton.

The waistband is garterized with drawstring, too. It has beltloops if you want the option to wear a belt. It's sorta carrot shape with the upper part a bit roomy but cut low, a little drop crotch but not too low and the skinniest legs tapering down like a tube pipe. Then it's cuffed extra long which you can have the option to fold or like what I did I let it bunch down. Paired it with a DP 'Owens' tee with extra long sleeve.

The pants goes well with my Take.Two laced leather shoes.

2 comments:

toxic disco boy said...

bet na bet. sexy ka dito. hahaha. like ko yung shape ng pants. relaxed lang. looks comfy.

fuchsiaboy said...

lol! ;) thanks.

i've redone it and used a fabric with a little stretch. yan kasi wala kaya feeling ko i'm encased in some tube ;)