Thursday, August 27, 2009

CVS x Bleach Catastrophe

It's the time of the year when all the good stuff comes out to lure you to spend your hard earned moolah. It's the 'ber' month leading to Christmas and the perfect time to think what to ask Santa for your gifts. My wish list includes BLESS x Longchamp and Uniqlo x Jil Sander, two of the most anticipated collabs getting all the hype now.

Well, here's another collab to add to our lists, the Chuvaness, ITSELF, collaborated with Bleach Catastrophe to come up with all these gray madness they lovingly dubbed as 'Heather Miss Gray'. The limited pieces made my heart palpitate! I mean, if you know me I like my stuff oversized, assymetrical and a little bit sinister. The swarm of birds just reminds me of 'The Birds' by Alfred Hitchcock. I want this style...

this one...

and this one. The Miss Universe ribbon is so Margielic! There's some pieces for guys, too.

It was in May when CVS told me about the collab. She wanted to use Ria Bolivar to model for her and that time I was staying at Ria's apartment. I asked Ria if she wanted to be part of it and, of course, she was excited and said yes. After 3 months, it'l be launched on September 3 at Bleach Catastrophe, Greenbelt 5. It will be available online for orders abroad. For more details and pics, please see here.

Congrats, Cecile and Bleach! :)

No comments: