Friday, August 28, 2009

hhhhMMM...

This white cotton bag arrived from Hong Kong last week. My friend Kiks shipped them to me containing some stuff I've been eagerly waiting.

This is the e-mook (magazine + book) of Zucca for fall/winter 2009.

As with the fall/winter 08 issue I got last year, it comes with a free bag. It's so cute!

The bag comes with a little pouch, perfect for putting loose change and lip balm. I'm using this bag when I go thrifting.

The package from Kiks also included this interesting contraceptives from Maison Martin Margiela. They were being handed out during the Margiela AIDS tee exhibit in Hong Kong, which I asked (forced, actually) Kiks to attend. See his report here.

Of course, they also launched the fall/winter 09 edition of their collectible AIDS tee. This latest version is done in glitter print on an off-white/cream tee. I have collected 11 pieces and I want some more, of course. Kiks reported that one of the guests in the launching had 28 pieces so far. I'm praying I'l eventually get my hands on the very first issue and the black print on black tee version.

MMM donates all the sale of the tee to organizations finding cure for AIDS.

I missed buying some versions from past seasons and I grabbed the opportunity to get them.

Here's the melange gray with white print.

and also the orange tee with the black print.

Soon, I'm getting another one from my friend Elizabeth. It was so hard to get it (Paypal made it very difficult!) but eventually Eliz has it now.

For those interested to get the MMM AIDS tee, yoox sells online, with a selection from the past season and the current glitter version.

3 comments:

Lyka Bergen said...

Ewan ko ba at ako'y parang zu-zucca! Chos!

fuchsiaboy said...

hahaha! tse!

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

i like!!