Monday, January 11, 2010

Going to Phnom Penh

I went with my friend Loven to Phnom Penh over the weekend. He's got always some novel idea brewing in his mind and this time he wanted to shoot my stuff on some areas going to Phnom Penh during our little pit stops.

Brought a bunch of stuff but we didn't have time to shoot it all.

Our 'model' rode with us under the trunk of the car.

A little fashion diary is in order, non?

Stripe top and black pants by moi, shoes by Converse, DP feather necklace and my fave bracelets from JJ and Marc by Marc Jacobs.

The stripe top is a new prototype I developed for Poetry for s/s 2010.

We had a late lunch at Metro, my go-to place for comfort food.

I had salmon sandwich AND gruyere cheese grilled vegetables sandwich with fries. YUM!

Phnom Penh is chaotic! It's not everyday that I see elephants roaming the streets along with cars, motorbikes and people.

4 comments:

toxic disco boy said...

bitin!!! san na yung fashion bukkake??? hahahaha. ^^

fuchsiaboy said...

lol! see next post.

kawadjan said...

That top is screaming my name!

fuchsiaboy said...

it's a new pattern. effortless lang sya isuot, actaully. ;)