Friday, January 15, 2010

Wanderlust in Phnom Penh

While in Phnom Penh, I visited the shop of my good friend Elizabeth called Wanderlust.

I'm telling you they have the cutest stuff being sold. I can't resist myself I had to buy that last piece of metal bird you see there. It now sits proudly on top of my work table.

Their stuff are so kawaii and really affordable.

These rings remind me of Marc by Marc Jacobs. J'adore-able, non?

Liz believes that color has a deep emotional impact that resonates in each one of us. That is the reason why we have our fave colors. Her fave colors are red, white and black but she filled her store with a gamut to cater to different wants. I always bring all my visiting friends to her store and everytime it never fails to charm.

You can buy Wanderlust through their site here.

Apres the shopping, we had lunch at Comptoir, just next door.

Here's Andy (of Wanderlust) and Loven.

Moi and Franco.

Wanderlust and Comptoir can be found at Street 240 in Phnom Penh.

No comments: