Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thrift Shop near Bodia Spa


One of my very first thrift shop discovery is this place near Bodia Spa here in Siem Reap.



They mainly sell mens clothing.



Button down shirts galore.



Denim pile.



I saw some pieces I like.
























But I didn't buy any of those. I got another which I will post next.



They also sell ties. I was surprised to find a Chloe Homme tie and thought it's fake. Chloe only make clothes for women. Well, I googled it and what do you know, it's mainly for the Japanese market.


So I'm going back there and get it.



They also had this knit tie that I convinced my friend Conor to buy.



The writing on the label cracked us up so much! Just for that it's priceless.

2 comments:

toxic disco boy said...

no japanese? hehe

fuchsiaboy said...

wala