Monday, February 22, 2010

Cielo's Birthday

Since it was near Chinese New Year, Cielo thought of having a Chinese theme dinner for her birthday.

She shared her cake with Sreyneang who celebrated hers the day before.

The cake was yummy and Cielo baked it herself!

Her husband Blady lovingly cooked the whole dinner. Moi of course checked what's happening in the kitchen. I was soooo hungry and excited to taste the food!

There's this fish with ginger and other spices. Super delish! I think I ate one whole thing.

Stir fry vegetables with a little bit of spice.

Shanghai fried rice (I think?!)

Breaded squid rings ( I asked our helper to cook this one for Cielo). It was sooo good!

Some roasted chicken.

Seafood Noodles. Needless to say I ate a lot.

It was a fun night for everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting my bday dinner with u guys! im touched naman heheh :) and esp thanks for making me very happy on that day...mwuaaah!!!