Tuesday, February 23, 2010

PP 2nd Day

My second day in Phnom Penh started with a quick breakfast of shrimp burger at Lucky Burger.

Then Franco and moi were off to Japan Thrift Shop for a 4hour ukay marathon. I didn't even got to finish rummaging all the stuff being sold but I got a lot of stuff. Sonia Rykiel, Herve Chepalier, Longchamp, Yohji Yamamoto, Kansai Yamamoto, etc. I haven't even taken pictures of it yet to post. It was sooooooo much fun and there's just so many things to buy. I, of course, held myself and had to do 2 rounds of editing before buying.

Apres, we went to Soria mall for a much needed late lunch.

A little fashion diary first: DP tank and pants, Moschino bag, skull necklace from HK and canvas work boots.

Franco and moi had stir fried noodles with vegetables and fried rice with seafoods. Carbo loading much?

This freshly squeezed orange juice is divine! I had 2 orders because it was that refreshing.

Then we checked out the DVD shops and we got Lagerfeld Confidential...

and Valentino: The Last Emperor. I watched the Valentino dvd last night and it doesn't have subtitles. It was enjoyable, though. So F, if you buy your copy make sure it has subtitles.

After another soft shell crab dinner at Sam Doo, we left Faith in the hotel and we decided to check out Chinese House with Loven, Elaine and Roger. They followed me from Siem Reap.

The place was nicely done.

It's cozy and perfect for a photoshoot.

Franco with Elaine and Roger, who were visiting from Iloilo.

Loven and moi.

The bar.

The groundfloor serves as the exhibit area.


Fashion Diary: Gaspard Yurkievich tank, DP 'Andy' pants, canvas workboots and Moschino bag.

Franco and moi were so tired so we left Loven, Elaine and Roger to explore the night life of PP. I was in dreamland the moment my head hit the pillow. I was knocked-out from the full day of activities.

No comments: