Thursday, February 25, 2010

Margiela Tabi, Again!

I dream of this MMM Tabi High Top Sneaker circa 2005. Going for $2,200 in an auction here.

And this one, too. Fierce, ain't it?

My first find but didn't fit me. And I prayed and prayed and even begged!

And then I found this last time I was in Phnom Penh.

I guess, I begged enough because I found a 2nd pair on this latest visit there! Only pram dollah ($5) like the last time.

Love!

Paired it with Ouki tee, DP green cotton pants and Moschino bag.

Love, love!

Love, love, love!

And then I also got this unbranded tabi in black canvas, also for $5.

Paired it with Ouki tee and DP 'Andy' pants. It's HOT here in SR.

The tabi is sooooooo comfy that it has been my default footwear for the whole week.

Here I wore it with a Two Percent Homme tank and Levi's that I cut into shorts. The bag is the distressed leather piece I got from JapanTS last time.

Can't wait to find more tabi shoes.

2 comments:

Kiks said...

tabi shoes are the best. i should have bought one when i was in tokyo!

fuchsiaboy said...

so comfy pa! ;)